Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Who knew?

4 years.  Yep.  That's the # between my last blog post here and this one.  2018 might as well have been a lifetime ago and that's the truth.  That's true in my own life and exponentially true for the world at large.  Who knew?  But then again when do we ever know we're on a collision course with trauma?  

Very randomly (no irony to see here), I have felt inspired to blog again.  I know, I know...you're skeptical and well you should be.  But really.  I think I might try.  Cause what's at the end of trying?  Only stupidity, success or failure.  What is there really to lose?  So yeah.  I guess I'm gonna start throwing words out into the ether, cause maybe it's worth something and maybe it's not, but either way I want to try to say a few things.  And if no one is listening and this is just another one of 16 billion blogs and a mind staggering number of words that float around out there, so be it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment